Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday rambles

Isn't a little early for Christmas decorations?? They have started to put them in the mall, it is the middle of November people!! Some people have their lights up on their house already, well that is not the worst part, they have them turned on!! I am not as much of as a scrooge as I appear to be, I promise but now that the decorations are all up what will people do in the actual month of Christmas?

This semester is kicking my ass. I am not doing as good as I had hoped. The silver lining: I am not failing and I am almost done this school buisness. I cannot wait to just get a job and make money and join the rest of society!

I want to go away somewhere warm for Christmas, unfortunately that will not happen, maybe next year!

2 comments:

Coralee said...

well, we have our christmas tree up early - we did it because David's bro was here and wanted to celebrate an early christmas with us. Dec can get so busy that I'm kinda glad it's done.

LLG said...

Well that is ok then..you wanted to celebrate early but those who are celebrating on xmas day but put trees and lights up early...oh well whatever makes them happy. I guess i am a scrooge comparatively..oh well. I hope you had a good "xmas" with David's brother. Good to see you back on line