Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy B-day to me!

Today is my birthday..yay! I am 31 today. I am indifferent about that, not really upset about it, but not jumping up and down excited either, it is what it is! For my birthday I get the lovely gift of melting. It is the hottest day on record, a scorching 41 degrees. Not only is that melting weather, but when you are six months preggo you can multiply the melting by about 10x what a regular person is going through at this moment! I do love the heat so its not really a complaint, its just worth stating that its so fricking fracking HOT! Sleeping should be super fun tonight! Thanks to everyone who wished me a great day..so far so good! Couldn't ask for anythng better, other than a nice large cool pool to sit in!

Keep cool and have a great day!

No comments: