Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OMG!

OMG I love my little monkey so much! She is so frigging cute, and tiny! She is amazing! It's amazing how much you can love someone in such a short amount of time. Of course I loved her while I was pregnant with her, but its not the same as when she was born! I could just eat her up! To make it better, she is such a good baby. She only cries (I hope I am not jinxing myself), when she is hungry or needs to be changed. Other than that she is sleeping, or just lying there content and looking around! I can't imagine my life without her!!

Merry Christmas to the Graham family!

1 comment:

Coralee said...

love how gah gah you are over your little! I remember just staring at Abby for hours and wondering where the day went. I am totally gah gah over my newest little, too! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!