Thursday, March 20, 2008

Alright now I have something to talk about!! It is the day before Easter break and I have to write an exam, annoying yes but it can be dealt with, what cannot be dealt with is the fact that my exam was cancelled today!! My prof, who got her TA to send the email out, said that the weather was too dangerous for us to drive in. Some might find this considerate of her, I would have found it considerate too if she did not send the damn email at 8:30 AM, a time in the morning when everyone is getting ready for the day or for most leaving their house, to drive in the dangerous weather, to arrive to the exam on time! Had she sent it the night before that would have been considerate. Its not like the weather is not posted on the news like every 10 mins about what its going to to do the next day. So now I sit in the library with nothing to do until my next class. You would think I would have lots to do because I am a student but I did not bring anything to do because my plan was to write an exam, go to my next class and go home. However this plan is not panning out, hence why I am writing this blog today. Its to waste time and vent about profs and their "kindness". So not only was the exam cancelled it is now scheduled for the day after we get back from break! who wants to study during Easter Break??

Anyway that is my morning and its only 11 am, I hope the day gets better!

No comments: