Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bored!

Hello all



Well this is my first blog session ever so forgive me if its not in tune yet, I am sure I will get better as the blogs go on. There will be lots more blogging to do, life is not that unstressful that there won't be something to write about.



Well I am sitting here at 845 pm waiting for Allister to get home from work, he is about 4 hours past due and I think a raise is in order very soon seeing as how he has been at work late for the past two weeks!

I am not really sure what I should talk about..i have nothing in particular to say. I guess I could talk about how excited I am that this semester is almost over, however, that excitement will fade when I have to return in July for summer session. I suppose I have lots to say when it comes to school. The first thing I would like to say is that I think that sometimes there should be school for those who are just out of highschool and want to piss away their parents money and have no idea what they want to do with their life and be immature and dumb. Then there should be a school for 25 year olds and older, a school for those who know what they want to do, understand the value of a dollar and don't act like idiots everytime a cute guy walks by. The other thing I would like to say is that just because the sun is shining and its not snowing out does not mean that anyone wants to see girls' crotches!! I know you are dying to get them out there when first sunlight hits however its unneccesarry! One more thing i wish people would shut up in class!!! I don't like telling people off in class but I will do it again! Is it really that hard to not talk for one hour? No its not, so just shut up!!

I lied..one more thing, I need some new music. I am so bored with mine that I can't stand it anymore. If you have any ideas of anything good please let me know!!!



Anyway I hope my first blog session has been everything you hoped for and more. I did not have much to say...i did not need to vent or say anything important at this particular moment, however I am sure there will be times that something will need to be said.