Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update

Well I am home from AB, I have been home for about a week but I haven't had a chance to write anything b/c my life has been so hectic the last week I haven't been able to think about anything else. Its amazing how much life can change in a short time. I was gone for three weeks and a lot of things happened (I won't bore you with the details) and so that has been the focus of my attention. Things have settled down and I hope that eventually life in NB can have some sort of normalcy again. I also have school to concentrate on. This semester is going to be long haul, three English classes and two History classes. By the end of the semester I better be a pro in paper writing.
I am going to NKOTB in less than a week with the girls and I am so excited. The last time I did a girls trip I was 19. Its going to be so much fun. It will be a nice break from life.
I had a great time in AB. It was nice to see all my old friends and family again. I do miss them but I realized just how much I don't miss AB. NB is my home now and I am glad to be back.

No comments: