Monday, August 25, 2008

In AB

I am in AB. I just wanted to update you on the events of my life here in AB. I am having a good time, its been a busy, stressful and most emotional time but nonetheless a good time. My aunts memorial went really well. We could have not asked for a better day to send her off into blissful peace. Seeing family is always an exciting time. There were lots of family members who I had not seen in a long time and it was good to catch up. Along with family comes up history and some drama, sometimes more than needed and I certainly caught wind of some of that family history and drama, more than I expected or was prepared for.

I now have the wedding to look forward to. There has been some bumps along the way but in the end it will be a great day and all that matters are those that are getting married.

Though I am having a good time in AB, I am also looking forward to going home. I have really realized, especially in my time here, how much NB and my friends there mean to me. I love it there and would not trade it for the world. I am also desperately missng my husband. I cannot wait to see him in a week. I sort of hope it goes fast just so I can see his cute smiling face! Anyway that is the update on my life in AB at the moment

1 comment:

Lou said...

I have to tell you, I've loved having you here so much. I'm so thankful for a friend like you. But one thing having you here has done for me is made me more excited for a possible move. I hear you talk about fredricton, your friends, and your life there and I can't help but feel like my life would fit right in. I'm excited that you're here, but I'm also looking forward to where this next step in my life takes me!