Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday thoughts

Not a very exciting title, so I don't blame you if you don't read. I didn't really pull you in with anything that would wow you! I just wanted to say how much I miss my mom today. I miss her everyday, but today, for some reason is harder than yesterday! I know she is around watching me, but that doesn't make it easier! It has been almost 7 months since she died and it seems like an eternity ago, but at the same time not that long ago. Does that make sense? Anyway I am thinking about her a lot lately. I am also thinking about a friend who died, at a young age, two months ago. I just got an email from his wife with a picture of me and my friend. It was a nice picture, but sad at the same time!

I have lots of other things to say, but the problem is I don't know if they are appropriate for the blogging world. I don't want to offend anyone with my thoughts. What do you think? Should people feel free to say whatever they think in the blogging world, or should we feel obliged to respect other's feelings?

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Coralee said...

Missing loved ones is hard, I'm sorry! Like your new blog look. As for blogging your opinions/thoughts, I think you can do both. There's a way to share how you feel without being offensive, just try not to come across as accusatory or attacking others who might have a different belief than yourself. Just a thought.

LLG said...

Sounds good. I will try that. I want to say what I want to say without hurting others feelings/or views. Thanks for the input