Friday, June 10, 2011

Feels Good!

It feels so good to be able to get things out in the open, things that have been bothering me for quite some time! I love my in-laws, they are great people, they are not what or who I have the problem with, its the duration of their stay. 2 months is a long time for anyone to stay in your space. I hate to vent, especially because they do so much for my family, but people, like me need space. I don't like to be alone very often, so that should give you an idea about how much they are in my space. Anyway I finally told my significant other, along with a lot of other things, that that was a long time for his parents to stay. He understands where I am coming from, and acknowledged my feelings which was what I felt was lacking. I felt that I couldn't talk to him about this, I thought he would be upset. I should know my husband better than that. I am glad I talked to him. Things seem like they are back to normal, or as close as possible until the in-laws leave. I am grateful that my daughter will know her grandparents well. I hope she knows the other side just as much. They treat her so well, and I am thankful for that!

No comments: