Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OUCH!

OUCH, is all I have to say about getting back into shape. After not being at the gym for a couple of months, I decided it was time to get back into it! I bought Jillian Michael's (you know the girl from the biggest loser who is mean and makes everyone cry), DVD and I am the one who is crying. It is a 30 day shred. So you workout with her for 20 minutes a day for 30 days, and she guarantees you will lose weight. I am starting day 4 today, and quite frankly I am scared. I am still on the first level, there are three, and you move up when you feel comfortable. I won't be moving for a while. So I do the same exercises each day, but each day I feel the pain! I miss being in shape. It is much easier to maintain. Getting into shape is rough! Every body part, and even ones I didn't know I had, hurt...a lot!! I cannot give up though, I need to get back into shape. It's not even about losing the weight, but about being healthy, and more importantly being around for my daughter. My husband is doing the workout as well. We are both feeling the pain! All I can say is better pay off, eventually!

No comments: