Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MOTIVATION

I need some, in a bad way! There are many things I would love to do, but just cannot find the motivation to do any of them. One thing I really want to do is get back into shape. I was doing great for a while, but then I fell off the Jillian Michael's wagon. I really like how she organizes her workouts, but I find myself bored with sitting in front of a t.v. doing the same thing over and over. I like to get into shape when it involves doing things I like to do. I like to exercise, but more when its doing something fun like riding a bike, or running, yes I said running. I want to start running, and eventually run in a marathon. That is a goal of mine. Here is the problem, I cannot find the motivation. Perhaps I don't want it bad enough, or I want it, but don't want to put the work in. There are things that need to get done around the house, somethings that need fixing up, but I don't have the motivation nor the energy to do anything. Maybe that's what being a parent is like. I spend a lot of energy, which I don't mind, chasing around a very mobile 9 month old. Not to mention the fact that most nights we don't get very much sleep because according to my daughter sleep is an option!

Anyway the point is I need motivation and don't have any. If any readers out there have any to pass along, please do! For now I guess I am just stuck in this rut, but I will get out. I have no doubt that I will do what I have my mind set on, it just might take a bit of time!

No comments: