Thursday, August 14, 2008

Joshua Jackson

My friend has this crazy thing for Joshua Jackson, you know Pacey from Dawson's creek, well I never really thought much of him, not like she does anyway. I began, because i am jobless and have no school work to do, to watch Dawson's Creek. I am starting to see why my friend really likes Joshua Jackson, that guy is HOT! In the show he is a fifteen year old kid but man what a hot fifteen year old (I realize he is older in real life). I would like all my movie viewings be with Joshua Jackson in it.

I would like to thank my friend for her continuous on goings about Joshua Jackson and Dawson's creek. Without that I may have never become interested and well now I am hooked on both. I know Dawson's Creek is from the 90's but its a good show. It also takes me back to that time when I was an innocent teenager in love and all the crazy things teens do. Anyway I just really like the show and a large part of that is because J.J. is in it. That is one of my guilty pleasures, Dawson's Creek and Joshua Jackson. There are other celebrities out there that I adore more but he is climbing the charts.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Joshua rules!!!! I looooove him.

LLG said...

I know..I am finally startng to see the Johsua Light!

Sunny said...

Walk into the light...actually run!!! He stars in a new show that is a cross between CSI and the Xfiles starting Sept 9th on the Fox. It looks really good. It's called the Fringe I think.
I especially love it when he runs wearing V-neck sweaters and jeans. He's sooooo super sexy.

LLG said...

After watching a season and a half of Dawson's Creek I have broke out into a full run into the Joshua Jackson light. I don't understand how Joey picks ugly girlish Dawson over Pacey but anyway. He is hot in a pair of jeans and v-neck sweater. I would love to watch anything with Joshua Jackson in it! Any other movies he might be in. I watched Cruel Intentions yesterday