Friday, August 8, 2008

DONE

I am free of the Bermuda Triangle aka work!! Yay me. I could not take it anymore, after my last third attempt at giving my two week notice in which she would not accept I finally had enough. I called her the next day and said in plain as plain can be "I am not coming back". It was like I had to talk to a two year old just so they would get it. Anyway so I am jobless, for now, anyway.

I am also done class, this does not mean I am done school. I have two papers to finish and a final exam tomorrow. But by monday I will be done school, for at least three weeks anyway!

Summer is almost done. This is very sad..I like summer. However being done summer means that I am that much closer to being done school for good!!

I am done blogging...I really need to get this paper done!

No comments: