Friday, December 12, 2008

Dear Chatty Cathy

Chatty Cathy: I would like to apologize for judging you too soon. I told a lot of people that I was not very fond of you. This is not true. Outside of class I got a chance to hang out with you and it turns out you are a nice, potentially likeable person. However I do not retract the statement that you are annoying. That is still true. Well a very nice person, you are annoying. In class you dominate every conversation the class has, and if thats not bad enough you interrupt people every chance you get. I am all for people having opininions but you take the cake sister! When someone has something to say, especially if it goes against your opinion you jump all over that like a fat kid on a smartie!! Because I only knew you in class and never saw you outside of class I automatically did not like you. Not because you have your own opinion because anyone who knows me knows I certainly have mine and am not afraid to share it, its because of your rudness to those people in class. In our study group I found that you can be a very cool person...JUST STOP TALKING SO MUCH! Even in the small group we had you did the same as in class. Interrupted, talked too loud and too much, thinking your point is more important than everyone else's. So while we chatted in the discussion group, bonded over some school experiences and you seem nice enough, I am glad class is over. Of course I will say hi in the hallway should you say hi first, but a lunch date, or a "hey lets get together on the weekend" will probably not ever happen. It might even go as far as if you are in the same class as me it could mean me finding a different class.

No comments: