Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Mr.C

Your exam sucked a big pile of ass. Do you know what time of year it is? Do you think that students have that much time to study as much crap as you gave us to study..do you think that anyone actually studied all that crap you gave us. Your exam was was too long with too much writing. Because I cannot tell you to your face I thought I would take this opportunity to express my feelings here! Also something else I would like to say was your class was boring. You can't expect to grasp people's attention by just simply reading your notes that you typed up the night before, nor can anyone get anything from it b/c people cannot write as fast as you read. thanks for a class of nothing and wasting my money! To be clear I did not give you a good evaluation but like anyone looks at those, not that anyone who will decide your future will look at this, but it makes me feel better to express how I feel in some way!

No comments: