Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our neighbors

I have been reading a blog for a while now. Its a fairly well known blog that gets a lot of comments. I like reading it, its entertaining, interesting and exciting. Right now the lady who writes the blog is pregnant, she has told everyone previously that she is on happy medication and is going to continue taking that medication. That is great, if that is what will keep her sane and it doesn't hurt the baby that is awsome. I have read a lot of comments posted on the blog and I have come to the conclusion that it appears that a lot of people from across the border are on medication! I mean alot, every second comment it seemed was thanking her for her inspiration to stand up for herself to those who don't agree with her taking meds and those comments stating they were going to keep on theirs. I don't have a problem with taking meds or anything like that I just find it extremely interesting the amount of people who are on them! What is going on over there that people need to be on a thousand different medications I wonder?!

Speaking of pregnancy, I know so many people who either are pregnant now, or just had a baby. There is a lot of them these days! A couple of them were only married for like a month before getting pregnant. Nothing wrong with that but people are getting busy fast with this whole baby thing! In a sad way I am not one of those people, not for a least another year or so. To all of you who are gasping at the fact that I said it was sad I was not one of them...I do like children and want them, I just have to wait because life is too hectice at the moment to take on kids and everything else!

No comments: