Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You A Thousand Times

How do you show someone gratitude after a great act of kindness has been shown? This is what I am struggling with at the moment. My husband and I recieved a wonderful gift from a family member. This is not just any gift, this is a gift that goes above and beyond. Its so huge that merely expressing thanks seems so insignificant! This is no ordinary gift, its not something like a lamp, or a new dish set, its a a new 42' inch flatscreen T.V!! This is amazing!! I am speechless! Anyway I have said thank you a zillion times and it doesn't seem like enough, but I guess it will have to be as I am sure the giver knows how much we appreciate the act of kindness!! The looks of excitement on our face I am sure lets them know that the gift is well recieved. Again thank you, thank you, thank you, a zillion times over thank you!!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

That is fantastic!!!!!! You must be soooo excited!!! Paul and I are so happy for the both of you. That is absolutely the most generous gift.

LLG said...

It is so excited. We are putting together our tv stand as we speak. I can't wait till thursday! Its going to be awsome!!

Independent Chick said...

Nice! Very nice!!!