Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good Luck

I wish the Newtons good luck on their journey back out west. They were here for a month and a bit, and while they enjoyed their time here, it took coming across Canada to realize that their future was in the west. At least for now. School has become the final decision. I am excited for them, they have been looking for a destination for quite some time and they have found it. Though I am a little sad to see them go as we had some good times, even though it was short, it was nice to have them around. I am excited for their next journey and will be supporting them in anyway I can from the East Coast. Only two days ago the Graham house was completely full, we have gone from six people to two. However that won't last long as my in-laws and A's aunt and uncle are arriving in August for six weeks, so we better enjoy the quiet for the next month because its going to go fast! I am excited to see A's family and we are no strangers to having house guests.

I start school in two days. That was a quick summer holiday. For the rest of the summer, well most of it, my nose will be stuck in a book and my brain will be thinking about the next paper I will have to write. Though this does not sound like much of a summer vacation, once these two classes are over then thats it! I AM DONE!! Wooohoo!! The motivation will be difficult to muster up, but I have to do it as its the last two classes of my five year academic career.

No comments: