Monday, June 15, 2009

An update in the world of L.L.

Hey Everyone
I have blogged in a while, and really you aren't missing much in the life of moi! Not much is really going on. The co-habitation of the Newtons and the Grahams is going well. Everyone is alive and well. My mom and sister are coming on Friday, I am really looking forward to seeing them. It has been almost a year since we saw each other, and this time they will be visiting our home. The first of my family members to see where I live, it should be a lot of fun! Work is going well. I love working at the pub, my boss is amazing. (P.S., this is not a form of sucking up, as she doesn't know I have this blog), as I was saying she is one of the best bosses I have ever had. She is so helpful, understanding and fair. Plus she makes a good friend. So working at the pub has been a positive experience. I was worried when I first started as I have never worked as a waitress/bartender before, and now its great. Of course when school is over I am going to look for a full time career, but I probably will stay part time. The people and customers are great. My last two classes of my degree are creeping up. My last weeks of freedom are quickly coming to a close. I only have a few busy weeks left. Don't get me wrong I am excited to finish my degree, but I also do not want to wish my summer away. I am excited to start working full time so I can make some full time money.

No comments: