Sunday, November 8, 2009

An Update

Its been a few weeks since my last blog, and I am sure you are all on the edge of your seats wondering how I am doing trotting down my new path. Well so far so good. I love working at my friends dog grooming shop. I love coming home in a positive, upbeat mood. My stories consist of nothing but positivity and good energy. I wish I could say the same for my other job, but whatever that is only temporarily. I love working with dogs all day. Sure there is the odd day where nothing goes right, but I would rather it be an odd day then everyday. So anyway its going well and I still love it! As for my other job...well thats a different story. I wouldn't say I LOVE it! I like the money and the customers and the people I work with, but management could use an adjustment, but for now I just have to put a smile on and work it out.

I finally have freedom!! For the last THREE months my in-laws have been at my house. Yes you read that right three months!! They finally left yesterday morning. Sure I was a little sad to see them leave, but the emotion that I was mostly feeling was excitment. Don't get me wrong I love my inlaws. They are great people, but having company at your house for three months straight is a long fricking time. I am now free to watch whatever I want, eat whatever I want, and do whatever I want. Not that they had a say in what we did, but I was always felt bad for going out with friends leaving them here. I wish them safe travels.

1 comment:

Independent Chick said...

Very glad to hear the positivity!! : ) Sounds like you're having a fabulous time with the doggies. They tend to have a great affect on the spirit.