Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Random Thoughts

Who has never been to a wedding? You are thinking everyone has been to a wedding, right?! Wrong, my good friend Lou has NEVER been to a wedding. We won't hold this against her but I just think its weird she has never been. Her wedding will be the first...exciting for her..two firsts! I am excited to go to her wedding..I can't wait to see her. It going to be a blast in just three weeks!

Papercuts really fricking hurt. They are so small yet so painful!! I am currently suffering a little bit of pain while I type this...ow, ow, ow

I am a bit worried about school. The upcoming semester is my last year of my degree. I hope AB will coporate and send me enough money to actually go. If they don't then I must work for a year to try and save enough and then go back, it just seems like such a waste, I am so close!!!

My car is the BIGGEST pain in my ass ever! Yes its old and I fully understand that it will have problems but it shouldn't have any because everything except the motor has been replaced. Its very irritating when you spend so much money at one time to fix the problem and still doesn't work! I just want a new car that works! I do love my car, I shouldn't say its a pain..it got me across Canada with no problems, safe and sound and I am grateful for that!

I had a nice time with my husband and friends on Saturday night. I think going for late night appetizers and drinks should happen more often!!

My husband and I went to the highland games on Saturday. We had a great time. We watched highland dancers, saw pipe bands and drummers, listened to some great Irish and Scottish jigs..then a thought occured to me. How did we go from such nice, peaceful music such as that and others like Beethoven or Mozart to lyrics that involve hoes, bitches and giving that booty a big slap. I am guility of listening to such music, it was just a thought.

I kicked my husbands ass in crib today..skunked him. I am very excited about it. It never happens.

No comments: