Friday, March 27, 2009

Please Help

I have many different types of songs on my computer and MP3 player. For the most part I like these songs, but lately I find myself hitting the next button way too much. I am in desperate need of new music! Its not surprising seeing as how I listen to the music I have on a daily basis. I would have to get sick of it sooner or later....it just happened to come sooner than I expected. So if you have any suggestions please send them my way! I am open to almost anything....please my ears are begging you!

3 comments:

Lou said...

Well, you should start with:

-Hard Road, by Sam Roberts
-Weighty Ghost, Wintersleep
Those are from the One Week Soundtrack
Then:

-The Killers
-The Veronicas
-The Ting Tings (LOVE THEM!)
-Joshua Radin (melow but good)
-Paul Simon
-Simon and Garfunkel
-Abba
-Elton John
-some Amy Whinehouse
-Bob Marley
-The Strokes

I've also got a BUNCH of eightes tunes, but I'm not sure if that's your thing. If it is I'll let you know!
Hope that helps!

LLG said...

those are a good start. I love the 80's..who doesn't! Good call on the One Week soundtrack!

SusieQ said...

Snow Patrol - Hundred Millions Suns = Awesome album! :)