Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Its Wednesday today. The middle of the week, a great day because its half way to the weekend. I am going to Ontario this long weekend. A and I are going to visit his aunt, uncle and 93 year old grandma. I am looking forward to it. They live in a cottage on the lake, it will be great to get away and just veg out. The drive won't be as pleasant, but its just a minor detail in the larger adventure. I am especially excited about today because it is in one week that our friends will finally be here. They are coming from AB to stay with us for six months. I am super excited to have them here! This means that I have a ton of cleaning to do! I should get started very soon. My parolle from prison is going quickly. Its already the middle of May, only a month and a half left before I have to go back, but then I will be a free woman! Woohoo!! I hope everyone has a great long weekend. I will be cleaning all day today and tomorrow and then driving to Ont. Be safe and have fun!

No comments: