Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Attitude adjustment

All right its time to stop feeling sorry for myself and start telling myself that I am going to find a job. You know that theory of law of attraction, attract what you want instead of what you don't want, well I am going to try that! So rather than telling you how frustrated I am about not finding a job, I am going to tell you that I AM going to find a career that I like. I am grateful for the job I have, and the support of my family and husband! I am grateful for the roof over my head and the food I have to eat. I will find a career and things are going to look up! Ha, take that universe and law of attraction!

2 comments:

Independent Chick said...

Thatta girl!!! It'll all come together. And it's amazing when you have a positive attitude how things, the right things can fall in your lap. A little more time...be patient...it'll all work out. XO

LLG said...

Thanks Independent Chick! I needed to hear that!