Monday, September 28, 2009

Frustrated!

Frustrated, mad, and upset pretty much sums up how I feel, and have been feeling, for the past two months. I know I have only been done school for two months, but I was hoping that I would have found a career by now. I do enjoy working at the pub, however the 10 hours I get are not a good enough contribution to the household! I need a career with good pay, hours, and benefits. I am hoping I find something much sooner than later. All I do is sit at home and watch endless hours of T.V, and hunt for jobs on the internet. The feeling of unproductivity and laziness is getting old! I need to find something to occupy myself with in the meantime. That is my rant for the day, sorry it sounds depressing or negative, but that is the feeling of the day! I am trying to be positive.

2 comments:

Coralee said...

oh, L! it takes time, but (to sound like a broken record) maybe you need to focus on mommy career for awhile first ;)

The Original Princess said...

It can be frustrating for sure. I'm sure Jen has told you this but in F'ton the best way to land a job is to get dressed and go door to door.