Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thoughts of the day

Although summer is undoubtedly the best season of the year, fall ranks second. I love the colors, but my favorite part is how its just cool enough to wear a sweater. I love hoodies and vests, any excuse to wear them is a good one. Its not too hot, but not too cold in the fall, that is the best.

The siding is going up nicely on our house. There have been a few stressful and tense moments, but for the most part everyone, and everything, is cooperating nicely. Soon our thirty year old house will look brand new.

I am going to Calgary tomorrow night. My plane leaves from St. John, and while I am a little sad to leave Al, and my in-laws, I am super excited to see my family and friends. Who knows when I will get to see them again after this year.

I am hoping to take a trip this xmas down South. Al's parents are going down south for the winter, and hopefully it will work out that we can meet them for Christmas.

The job market is looking gloom. I have not heard back from the job interview I had last week, but I will keep looking, even on my vacation!

I went to the FREX, which is an exhibition in town, and I had a lot of fun. I watched barrel racing, and even went on a ride, which scared the crap out of me. It was great. It made me miss the stampede desperately, so I guess the FREX will have to fill that void.

I am super excited for this weekend. My friend is getting married, and I am a bridesmaid. Should be a blast. I get to see most of my friends at the same time and party it up!

3 comments:

Coralee said...

so happy for you that you get to go see your family! The right job will come along... unless the right job title is "mommy" (a cousin can hope!) I am so glad you guys are doing great and I miss you.

Independent Chick said...

Safe travels chickie. See you when you get home. xo

LLG said...

Thanks Independent Chick, I will see you when I get home! Have a great ten days!

Kids will have to wait until at least I find the right job, then the second right job can happen. Cross your fingers that that job comes along.