Thursday, September 17, 2009

Deja Vous

Well here I am again in AB, you might be thinking you read this already, and that is partially correct, because it was roughly this time last year I wrote about my trip to Calgary, well here I am again. I am having a good time. Hanging out with family, seeing as many people as I can, and its been great. Last year there was a lot more running around, this year its a little more mellow. Visiting family has been pretty low key, just sitting around chatting about old times and eating, nothing wrong with that! The wedding I was in was successful, and it was a great time! Nothing else is new to report. I go on home on Sunday, and while I am sad to leave my family, I am super excited to see my husband! I know its only been ten days, and there are people out there who haven't seen their husbands/wives for much longer, but ten days is long for me!! I can't wait to snuggle with him.

No comments: