Sunday, April 6, 2008

FINALLY

So we finally have the internet at home!! While it wasn't as bad as I make it out to be, having no internet still sucks!! You don't really know how much you need and miss it until you don't have it! Its like this empty void in your life, its crazy how dependent we have become on this link to the outside world. Imagine what they did without it oh so many moons ago! Its hard to imagine what life was like without email, knowing any peice of information you need to know with the touch of a button. Its become such a huge part of our lives that I think if were to go away society would not know what to do with itself, especially the generation below me! I find it hard to believe when people tell me they don't have a computer at home, not having a computer is not like having a television, everyone has one!

No comments: