Saturday, April 12, 2008

Meh!

I am at school, bored. I came to study for a final, i studied for the morning, my study buddy went home to nap, hence i am bored. I should study more but the way i figure is, this class is a lose-lose situation. I do really well in partciatption and attendance and then screw up on all tests even though i know the material in and out, so i am not sure what i am doing wrong so i am going to not stress about it, study a little more and just write the damn thing!

I am also pretty sure i have pink eye which really helps out the studying situation, i want to scratch my eyeball out..however i am trying oh so hard to not touch it as to not infect the rest of the world.

The weather is crummy and i just want to go home. Soon, in like five or so more hours

No comments: