Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family

While I am super stoked my sister-in-law, father-in-law, and mother-in-law are all here, I am desperately missing my family this evening. Well I miss them all the time, but tonight is especially hard. Maybe its because my SIL is going home in a day, or I have my period and I am extra emotional, who knows, but I really do miss my family. For a second I thought hmmm why couldn't I move to B.C. where my SIL lives, and then that way I will be closer to my family and Al's. Nothing wrong with that, wanting family around, but I know deep down our home is here. I love it where I am now, its suitable for us, but just for that millisecond I was wanting to be closer to family. In reality they aren't that far away, and with technology the way it is, its super easy to keep in touch. I talk to my parents every week, and really from week to week nothing changes. I love my life here,but miss my family dearly!

1 comment:

Coralee said...

OH, L! I feel it, too. I am so proud of you and Allistair and the life you have made for yourselves. It's hard to uproot and move away. I hope it makes your family visits all the more sweeter.