Sunday, August 30, 2009

All Geared Up

Ok so I went shopping and I bought some professional outfits to wear to my temp job this week. Do you remember when you were a kid and you rumaged through your closet to pick out the perfect outfit for your first day of school, and you then you laid it out for the day of first impressions? Well that is what I am doing this evening, going through every outfit I can think of that does not involve jeans and t-shirts, and laying out what I am going to wear tomorrow morning. I am excited, but nervous. I also am pleased to announce that I have a job interview on Tuesday (my birthday) morning. Yay!! Although I do not know much about the company, or much about the job, what I do know is the location is great. Its across from Al's work so car pooling would be a breeze. Cross your fingers for me.

That is the exciting news, the sad news is a very good friend is moving away to go to school. I am super excited for her because she is finally doing something she loves to do, but at the same time not only is she a great boss, she is a great friend, and I will miss her a lot! I wish her luck on her journey!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm curious.. are you the Sara that I once knew?