Friday, August 7, 2009

An Update

What's new you ask?

Well where to begin...I have one more day of classes left EVER! I have ONE paper left to write EVER! I also have ONE exam left to write EVER! Can you tell I am excited that my academic career is quickly coming to an end. Happy, but a little sad, what will I do next, that is the million dollar question, a question I don't have an answer for. I am looking for jobs everyday and applying, we will see what happens.

I have a terrible cold. Not great for getting the last of academic stuff out of the way, but I think that the cold is on the out. I am hopped up on many different cold & flu stuff, along with nasty tasting cough syrup so it should be ready to leave any day now. This damn cold is also getting in the way of my visiting time with the many people that are at my house. My husbands family is here and it would be nice to hang out with them without having to cough, or blow my nose six zillion times!

Work is good, when I am there. Which hasn't been often because of school. Yesterday was my first day back in a week and a half, and today I had to call in sick on my second day back. Most people see this as not a bad thing, but I was looking forward to working as I like my job, however I do not think many people want me serving them beer with a little snot and cough in it, so I decided best to stay home.

That is all that is really going in my life, not too exciting huh? Well trust me when something does happen you will be the first to know. Back to my exciting night of lying on the couch and watching Lord of the Rings!! Have a good weekend everyone! Mine will be filled with paper writing and studying...yippee!! (insert scarasm here)

No comments: