Thursday, April 2, 2009

The day has come...

Today is TV day! Finally after a year of no cable, or even random local channels A and I are getting satellite TV. While having no tv has not compeletly runied our lives, it will be nice to be back in the loop on things. Like the news for example, we listen to it in the car on our way into work/school, but we don't get the full whats going on around the world news. When people say "oh wow did you see that on tv", we can finally say why yes I did and here is what I think. Or, "hey did you see that on the news"..of course I did, who didn't?! I will be able to watch Grey's Anatomy with the rest of the world on Thursday nights. I know this sounds silly to most, but after not having tv for a year this is pretty exciting!! If I am absent for a while you know where to find me! I am sure the novelty will wear off eventually, but for now TV land here I come!

No comments: