Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random thoughts

I have been feeling nauseated the last couple of days. There is no way to explain this, if you are thinking pregnancy you are wrong, there is no way that is possible. I just don't feel well. Maybe I am getting the last of everyone's flu/cold that is going around.

I had a doctors appointment in February to get a physical. I got a call from the doctor yesterday saying that I need appointment to go over my results. I am not sure if thats a good or bad thing. If it was urgent I am sure they would have called me a month ago, but at the same time it can't be nothing or why else would they call me. I guess I will find out next Thursday. I hope its nothing serious!

I am at school feeling sick and bored! I really just want school to be over. I still have an assignment to finish, two take home exams and two exams to write. The motivation is quickly fading, I hope I can last another week!

I am nervous about school being officially over. After August 15th I will no longer be a student which means be a grown up and having a real job. I am not sure what that job will be and I am scared to think that I won't have a grown up job ever. I have never had one, and I hope I will be able to find one once school is over.

No comments: