Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gum Free

Now that the snow is for the most part melted away, at least on sidewalks and path ways, it is much more noticable how littered they are, especially of gum. Gum is all over the place and it looks gross. If we banned gum that wouldn't be a problem. I know you are thinking ban gum??, thats not right, but Singapore is one of the cleaniest places in the world and guess what they don't have gum!! Gum is banned from Singapore, and although I haven't done a ton of research on Singapore, I am pretty sure that not having gum has runied any lives. Just a thought

2 comments:

Sunny said...

What about people who put gum under the counter at the DQ?!!!!!! I can't believe I touched someone's gum!!! EWWWWWW!

LLG said...

See thats why gum should not be allowed...gross!!