Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YAY!

Well I am done school. My last exam was on Friday April 24. I think I did well..so far my marks have proved that statement true. I have gotten three marks back and I am happy about them! Now that I am a free women, for at least two months, I must find something to do with my time. I am sure work will fill up most of that time. I am going to do some volunteer work as well which is exciting! I love volunteering, I don't do it enough, perhaps that will change once school is finally over, done for good! Right now I am sitting at home doing nothing. I am watching cheesy teen movies from the 90s. Full time work hours have not kicked in yet so I am trying to find the ways to fill my day. If you have any other suggestions on how I can fill my days off please let me know!

No comments: