Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello Baby Face

Today was a sad day for the Graham household...well more like a sad day for me. For the last six months or so A has been sporting a beard. He grows one for the winter, and shaves it for the spring/summer/fall. Today was the day of shaving. I love the beard, of course I love him w/o the beard, but the beard is my favorite stage which is ironic b/c its during the winter which is not my favorite season. Anyway when I realized what he was doing this morning I cried a little. I know it sounds silly, but its true. Of course I am over it now and I have bigger things to worry about than my husbands facial hair, or lack of, but for a few mins it was sad. I will get used to the younger, baby face A until next winter. He looks good w/o the beard, but he looks really really good with it!

2 comments:

SusieQ said...

You know who could really use to go back to his baby-beardless face...? Our school boyfriend. :)

LLG said...

i agree!!! That is facial hair i could do without!