Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!!

Well it has been one year and two days since I walked up that sandy, rocky, hot aisle with all eyes starring at me, waiting to hear me say I do. It was a great day, little stress and lots of fun. The first year of marriage was great. Many things have happened to make that year go by as quickly as it did but nonetheless it was a great year. I could have not asked for a better spouse!

Our anniversary day was just as great as the actual wedding day, not only was it filled with swimming, eating, and laughing but it was pretty close to what actually happened on our wedding day!! We had food, we went swimming and we laughed..alot. The only thing that did not take place was a bonfire..too hot in Mexico for a fire! We had a great time, thanks guys!!

I look forward to many more years just like the one I had, filled with love, laughter and tears of joy!

No comments: