Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random thoughts of the day

I know I said I would not post anything about my job for a bit but I must get this out. It has been glorious there for the last week without my boss there, one more week without her, it is heaven. That being said I still don't like my job anymore than before. I do not detest it as much but I still do not enjoy going to work. So I think that my hunt for a new job has been kicked up a notch. I am a people person. I like to talk, those who know me know this and can vouche for that fact. I need to be around social people not mean people. When my boss gets back I am going to tell her I don't like my job and want to leave. This is easier said than done, I talk a lot of talk but I don't walk the walk. I will find the courage to tell her I don't like it. I should just be able to tell her I don't like my job. I am not being mean or nasty about it, I am just simply telling her that the job is not for me. That shouldn't be to difficult right?!

My mother in law and aunt in law are here. It has been a fun week so far. My aunt in law leaves tomorrow which is sad but it was nice to see her! The thing about parents all together is that even when you get old enough to make your own decisions they still feel its their obligation to tell you the right decision regardless of what you think is the right decision. Don't get me wrong I love having them here and can't wait until they visit again but I just feel like I cannot do somethings with them around for fear of a lecture is waiting around the corner. I guess that is the nature of being a parent, always wanting what is best for your children.

I really have to get this paper done. I am not too worried about it though, its only five pages long, that is nothing compared to ten or tweleve pages.

I am super excited for the upcoming festivties this weekend. A friends bday and some partying like its 1999. Should be a good time with the girls!

I just saw a big black cat in my backyard. He was cute but scruffy looking. I miss my cat, I hope he is doing ok.

I posted a comment on a friends blog, I was worried that she might have been upset with my comment but was relived to read that she appreciated my view as much as I appreciated hers. I am glad that opinion giving can be that easy, we respect each others views and appreciate where the other one is coming from. Wish it could that easy for every opinion for every person!

My friends here are so great. My car broke down and I need a vehicle for a day and some friends lent me their car. I am so appreciative of this b/c without their generosity I would have missed school and work. Since I have moved East I have found life much easier to deal with. The people here are much nicer and more thoughtful. Thanks to my friends here in NB for all their support and generosity they have shown the newcomers!

No comments: