Sunday, July 6, 2008

Randoms

I miss the stampede so much!! I have been going ever since I was old enough to remember going. Its my favorite time of year, not christmas, easter or any other commercialized holiday, its Stampede. I love the delicious food, people watching, the live music, all the exhibits, how the city comes together to have a good time, the visitors, I love all of it. I will have to make a trip home during stampede and bring some stampede virgins with me.

I love my one year wedding anniversary present. It is so sweet and thoughtful! I love that my husband is so creative and puts a lot of work, thought and effort into making such wonderful gifts.

I am done working on my paper for the evening. I will hopefully finish it up tomorrow before class. I am a little worried about the first assignment of a new class but am hoping I have done ok.

I am super excited to see my mother and aunt-in-law this up coming weekend. We are going to have a blast! That being said I have a lot of house cleaning to do...blech

I am going home in a month and a half. I am excited to see my family and friends! I will miss my friends in NB of course!

No comments: