Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rue the day!!

If I ever find out who invented wallpaper I am going to hunt them down and say you will rue the day you were born!! Ok so I am no Charolette but I like her idea...whoever this person is has not made me a happy person. While we are on the subject of people not making me happy, along with the inventor of wallpaper is the person who used wallpaper in this bedroom I am about to PAINT! Paint people....its easy to take off and its not so ugly!

Wallpaper is the bain of my existence!! I have spent the better part of the morning and afternoon ripping off the stuff that holds wallpaper up, yes my friends gross paper and glue! Luckily I have a friend who guided me with her wise ways. Put some laundry detergent in water and soak the hell out of that crap!! It works but nonetheless still a pain in my ass (and wrist)

I am almost done this tedious task and when I am if I ever see wallpaper again....well I don't know what will happen but it won't be too soon!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Yea, removing wallpaper bites. Sorry to say but I cannot take the credit on the fabric softener thing. That was Sarah's idea but a great idea nonetheless.

Soon you will be wallpaper free and ready to paint. Keep Allister away from the circles unless you want a bullseye or a polkadot room!! :)