Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stuff in my head...

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there. I miss my dad alot. We weren't very close when I was growing up but when I moved out on my own and became my own person our relationship became very strong. Even though I live far away now its still strong but I miss him tons. Not only do I miss my own dad, I miss my father in law just as much. Both great people!

I do not like my job! I am counting down the days until school starts so full time will no longer be my status. It just seems that no matter how hard I try its never a win-win situation! I go the extra mile and go out of my way to do things and I seem to get in trouble, I don't go the extra mile and still I get in trouble...it never ends!! School and vacation please hurry up.

On a brighter note, I am going to P.E.I in four days. That is very exciting. I will get to see my best friend from. I miss her a lot. Its only a short visit but a visit nonetheless.

I LOATH ants

I miss NYC

I hope this master bedroom project is almost done. It was supposed to be as simple as taking wallpaper off and putting paint on, well six coats we are not done yet. I think we are almost there..hopefully!

No comments: