Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Days

I love summertime. Its one of the best time of year. Hanging out in the sun wherever it takes you, the beach, a patio, camping or wherever. Its a great time to get out there and hang out with friends and be free and have fun. My friend has a camp outside of town, I went there last night to see it for the first time since the flood. They have really fixed it up nice. I am so excited to spend summer days there, hanging out on the beach and going swimming.

This sounds like a nice way to spend your summer right? Well for those of us who have to work in retail those summertime activities are just a pipe dream! I will be spending my summer indoors with a woman who I have strong feelings of dislike towards! Its not fair by any means having to work every weekend all weekend but that is the price of retail! It is sad that this summer will be wasted in this fashion but don't fret friends as I am hoping this will be my last summer of crappy, shift work! I will be graduated, hopefully, next summer and then I will be boarding the Mon-Fri train along with my friends who get to enjoy these nice summers on the beach.

So for now it will have to be whenever I get the chance to get out there and a lot of days dreaming about it, at least until next summer. It seems a lifetime away but it will come and when it does look out kids its going to be hell of a time!

No comments: