Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stuff

I love the rain...it reminds me of worms.

I do not like slugs...they are DISGUSTING and currently residing along the side of my house because of the rain!

I miss my family and friends, especially my father-in-law! It was his birthday yesterday. He is so great, I could not ask for better in-laws.

I am so excited to go to P.E.I. in a couple of weeks. I will not only get to see some of those great friends I miss but I also will be attending a wonderful wedding....and I get to buy a new dress which is always fun too!

I am also very excited to see my mother-in-law and her sister! They will be here in just over a month. This will be the first time they get to see our house, the first family members ever to see the house. I am super excited and hope they like it!!

Lately I have been talking alot about babies. I know a lot of women who are expecting right now, this could be the reason for my recent obession w/babies or maybe its my biological clock ticking. How do you know when it is ticking? Is there a certain age that it begins, are there signs?? Hmmm I am not really sure, what I am sure of is that there will be no baby making around here for at least another year so this baby talk will just have to be exactly that, talk!

I LOVE the Sex and the city movie...it was so great, not only was the movie great but the ladies I went with are just as great.

No comments: