Friday, June 27, 2008

Thinking out loud

I am dreaming of going to the beach tomorrow with my friends. I am imagining myself sitting in a lawn chair with a nice cooling beverage and chatting it up as we watch the summer day pass. Alas this is only a dream as I will be stuck on the bipolar express train aka at work with my boss.

I won a $25 in free gas today from the local gas station...wooohoooo!! This followed the first part of my lucky streak in gas winnings. Work gave me a gift certificate for a free gas fill up due to the rising prices of gas and due to the fact I live a distance from work and am a student. I should get some lottery tickets!!

I had a great time at our friend's place this evening. I think that TGIF should happen at least every second week, at least!! It was great to see everyone!

My one year wedding anniversary is coming up, I really hope my husband likes his gift. I must thank my dear friend who came on the present adventure and helped me with the ideas and a steady hand...Thanks J!

My mother in law comes to visit in two weeks. I am very excited to see her. I feel very lucky to have a mother in law that I get along with and have a good time with. It seems that most do not get along with their mother in law, I am proud to say I am one of those few that do get along.

I think I will stick out the job thing...it can only get better! With vacation time, school and the rest of it I am sure there is light at the end of the tunnel

It is late and I should go to bed...good night!

No comments: